Popular Mechanics

I also saw the PM article on the new trucks. The Power Wagon concept was
interesting, deffinitly resembles it's namesake. The Ford "SuperCruizer"
is what Navistar would be competing with if it came out with a 1 ton
pickup. Also notice that all of the engines offered are actually
International Diesels, so it's a Ford, but not all Ford. Like Dan I also
coulkd not help thinking Harvester already did, that, that and that as I
looked at the concept SUV's. Looked like a WagonMaster, and several
variations on the halfcab Scout. Just shows you who the real innovator
was. Just think if the Scout was still in production and they could come
out with an ad campaign showing each of these "new" concepts and when
they first appeared in production in the IH line. Would be very cool.

David Nuenke