Re: Lockers - waaaaahhhh...

Yes, they do.. but I'm not even sure that a spool would go into this
differential.  ARGH. ;)

Spool isn't *quite* what I wanted.. I wanted to be able to drive it on
the street and still corner in the turns.. but have it lock when I'm in
the mud bog or the dirt drags or on a straight away..

Drat it. ;)

Of course, if I find a PowrLok, Mike can set it up.. he has a couple of
the now obsolete spacer blocks for PowrLoks and tapered 'shafts...