Wagonmasters

I would have to agree with Howard that there were about 1000 of these
built. I have personally seen about a half a dozen around the Portland,
Oregon area so they are around.
Tom Brownell did what I would say was just an OK job on the Buyers Guide.
But, you have to give him a lot of credit for stepping up and writing a
book on the trucks, pickups & Scouts. I doubt if you will be seeing
anything else soon on this subject.
This book was slated to go out of print until myself & John Glancy of SSS
stepped up to the publisher and told them to print whatever the minimum was
and we would buy it. It worked and they put the book back into print.

-Scott Satterlund
 Binder Books
 Tigard, Oregon