Re: cop magnet scouts

Chad Sibert wrote:

> McDowell's wrote:
>
> >     Does any one else have a scout that is a cop magnet? i just got
> > pulled over for ....
>
> Every one I see is a cop magnet.  I just have to stop and look, talk to
> owner,etc.
>
> Detective Chad Sibert
> Guilford Co. Sheriff's Department
> Jamestown, NC

 You go, Chad!  Best answer yet!!!  I'll remember at Nationals, if you're
there, to only have four beers while underage before serving as designated
driver in my designated cop magnet!!!  ;  )
Sorry, guys, I just got a huge chuckle out of Chad's answer and sig!

Michael "The Sardonic" (One of the lesser-known members of the Round Table,
who was a ancestor of mine, left me the title!)