PARTS 4 SALE

Hello Group,

   I have written on this line for sometime and recieved very valuable
information for this group.  Thank you.  But this is not why I am
writing.  I travel to all the junkyards here is Southern California
every month.  I am finding more and more IH at these yards these day. Of
course I have not found very many 70's T'Alls, but I have of 60's. Are
there any parts people need out there?  I hate to see them get smashed.
Well let me know if there is anyway I can list the vehicles on here or
is there a web site I can?  I don't mind listing what I am finding for
all to see each week.

   Take Care,
     Brad

1971 1210 T'all  (My Daily Driver)
1964 1000 T'all  (Friend's Project)
1965 1210 T'all Safari:  (Soon to be another friends project)  Used as a
big game hunting vehicle in Kenya.  This is a very impressive truck.
Told only 2 were made of these specs.  This one and one for John Wayne
had.