Re: hot tank?

Willy,

You need a valve spring compressor.  Once the springs are compressed you
disassemble with your fingers, its easy.  Just note what was where and put
it back in the same order.

There are many kinds of spring compressors. . You can get them at Sears or
most any auto parts.  The type depends on weather you need to work with
the heads on or off.  I used a sears when I did my 345.  I left my heads
on and pressureized each cylinder to 100 psi, through the spark plug hole,
to hold the valves in place with the springs out. Worked easy.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776