Re: Traveler top

well, I'm buying a terra, and I was gonna make a 3 peice soft top, one
peice "bikini style" across the top of the front passengers, a peice from
top of roolbar to top of bulkhead w/ a clear "window", and a soft cover
for the bed.

In a traveler, I'd say start w/ a full cage for support, and make a full
legnth (sp) bikini top.  that would protect you from all but the worst
rain storms, and you won't see snow often enough in Ca to worry.

oh, if you do make one, you at least need HD needles for your sewing
machine (denim, leather, etc) or better yet, (but more $$) and industrial
sewing machine, like the automakers use to stich seat belts

Joe

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:27:49 EST XRMEX@domain.elided writes:
>Does anybody have a traveler soft top for sale, ideas on how to make
>one, or a
>beat where I can get a good used one maybe? I live in Calif. and want
>to have
>one instead of my hard top, so I can catch some rays all the time!
>well if
>anyone is sick of theirs or has an extra for sale, or that needs
>repair even
>would be good! Please let me know!
>
>Carlos

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]