ICQ....

Anyone have ICQ?   I just got it running the other day and it's pretty
cool....

I wonder what it takes to convert the IH gas engines to alternate "liquid"
fuels...I know I mentioned something about natural gas and propane a few
weeks ago, but I didn't get much response...I would now like to reiterate
my question but direct it more towards methanol or ethanol....

I'm trying to justify using the gas engine when I build my new
all-fibreglas scout....If I go through all the effort to build a "new"
vehicle, I want it to last awhile before I'm forced to change it out for
something more modern (ie diesel, fuel cells, etc)