Re: 4wd conversion

I have the torque flight 727 on a 72 2wd Scout. I was the one who started
the 2wd 4wd differences question. My manual shows no differences between
the two. That is what prompted the question in the first place. If
someone will measure a 4wd 727 from seal to transfer case I will measure
mine and find out if mine is the same or not.

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:37:08 -0800 "Rik DesJardin" <rik@domain.elided>
writes:
>Do you have an auto or manual tranny?
>Rik

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]