Re: Timing

Ken Hitchcox wrote:

>IHers,
>
>John you really ought to write a nice repair manual. Your procedures are
>quite well defined. Maybe you could spend some time creating a cross
>reference for that convoluted document the IH repair manual. Took me
>about 15 minutes to find the specs for setting my plug gap.

YES!, the Landry Manual, I salivate at the thought.  Concise, clear,
definitive.  "Well, I looked in the Landry, and it said..."
Seriously, thank you John for sharing your wisdom and processes with us.  I
know that I cleaned a little more grease off the used dif I threw in my car a
few weeks ago because of you.
Dennis Millward