not really scout related

Last weekend during my St. Patricks Day celebrating activities, I saw a Bronco II.  It looked just like a regular Bronco II, except the entire rear end was enlarged.  It was called a Bronco II Plus or something like that.  It looked longer than a regular one and was wider in the rear also.  Has anyone ever seen one of these, or was I just drunk?

By the way, the front of my red Scout has the lift springs on it now and tonight the rears are going on.     This thing is going to be awesome!

---
1967 Scout 800, 196, 3spd, 4wd, red Scout "the nice one", soon to be lifted 3.5"
1967 Scout 800, 266, 3spd, 4wd, white Scout "the beater", ready to have new body, maybe
1967 Scout 800, 152, 3spd, 2wd, free Scout "the project, soon to be a Sporttop"
1967 Scout 800, 152, 3spd, 2wd, ugly Scout "the Sportop, for parts", in pieces
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2512/index.html
Other possesions:
1972 Plymouth Valiant "Scamp", 2wd (hehe), 225 ci, gold with white vinyl roof, a real pimp-mobile
1996 Trek 930, Indy XC, Shimano V-brakes, "the other money pit"