First IH Metro sighting

Hi all!  I saw a Metro for the first time today!  I want one now.:)  I got
pictures, so when the roll gets developed, I will get them scanned and
hopefully on a website.  It was a beautiful truck/van/whatever they are
considered.  It is in Morroco, IN, and it either is or was a pizza
delivery truck.  I have NO idea what year it would be, but I will try to
track down some info on it if the numbers on the plates show up in the
pics.  I think it would make a lot of people jealous at Nat's.:)  Gotta
get me one, but no time, no money, anyone care to donate???*G*
I guess seeing the Metro kinda helps to make my day a little brighter,
since I broke the stock on dad's Mauser today.:(

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800