Antennas and tranny...

     John L,

        How much for the antenna and mount combo?  Maybe I could have you
     get one each, and I could get them in Cali in April?  Also, now I hear
     a friend talking about my 60' military tow strap (GRIN), are they
     still available at the shows there?  I've used mine maybe 5 or 6 times
     since I got it, and it really does a good job.  I like that it's long
     so that you don't have the two trucks on top of each other!  We towed
     his '64 home with it too.

     Everyone,

        About my tranny, when it's cold it seems that when you put it in
     gear (1,2,D) it takes about 500ms to 1.5sec. to fully engaged and get
     the truck moving.  In that time, don't rev it, or it'll jump into gear
     and lurch you forward vigorously.

        Any ideas?  1-2 shift is good, 2-3 good, reverse is good, no
     dealyed engagement in R or in any gear after warm.

        Valve body?  I just don't want to have to take the tranny out
     again.

        Some rebuild huh?

     thanks everybody,

        -Joel