Re: 5spd home

>Chris, what about putting a hydraulic pump on there, to operate that hoist
>you need to put in the back so you can lift those 5 speeds in by yourself?

Oh, that's just the obvious!  Besides the hoist, I NEED a dump bed!  A
hydraulic winch is slow but impressive.   But for sure some hydraulic ports
and a trip to a phone/power company auction and I could get one of those
nifty hydro chainsaws.

Then, once you have the ports,  there's a hydro jack, not to mention a hydo
blender for margaritas!!!

At heart, I'm just a light truck version of Tom M.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA