Misc...

I have a couple of questions about our Scout II.:

#1-What needs to be replaced or repaired to get the left turning signal
to stop after I have made the turn?

#2-When the fuel tank is full, the needle will only go to 3/4 of a tank
and stop. Any ideas?

#3-My speedo light works but the fuel and the oil pressure lights do
not. Are these all in series or are the fuel and oil on a different
circuit?

#4-Anyone else out there running a leak free exhaust?
hehehe....seriously, anyone out there running a Flowmaster muffler??

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
www.redhummer.not
"It's not a matter of no one else being able to keep up. It's a matter
of no one else being able to follow." -from my Hummer poster
"Too bad it costs do much to get there!" -Kevin Curry