Re: Stupid Laws

In my home state of Pennsylvania we have annual inspections and if a car
is too rusty or whatnot, it fails to pass and you don't get to drive
it...

I know of several Scouts that are still doing service as TRACTORS long
after their bodies have rusted to the point they won't pass annual
inspection.

I wonder if they're licensed and insured?  I doubt it.. can't get tags
unless you pass inspection!  But they're still useful.. it's a tractor
with a (mostly) enclosed cab.. and a roaring V8.. which would be why my
friend was no longer allowed to use the Scout to plow.. I think someone
caught him in 3rd gear doing the plowing... oops!

-Tom