Stupid Laws

It's not just suburban, yuppified neighborhoods that get affected by these
asinine pieces of drivel. I have friends that live downstate from me in
Glennie, Michigan, a little one-light town. My friends live way out in the
country. My best friend's father-in-law told me that an ordinance had been
passed saying ALL vehicles had to be licensed, registered, and driveable.
That includes the old motorhome that they don't drive around anymore but use
as a sort of extra guest bedroom. So now they are trying to sell the
motorhome because they can't afford to license and register it every year,
not to mention the impracticality of doing so. A guy I work with is a J**p
fanatic (poor guy), and he says if they ever tried to pass a law around here
that allowed confiscation of "ugly" vehicles (he owns a rusty old J-10
pickup) he was going to post "trespassers will be shot" signs by his house,
and mean it . Can't say as I blame him...