From: Daniel Nees <cookiedan@domain.elided>
To: Tom and Amanda Lang <rustnrot@domain.elided>
Cc: I-H <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Date: Monday, March 15, 1999 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Tracking IHers to Charlotte

Tom,
   You are still going to make it to Charlotte, right?
   I can keep a running talley, however; what am I saying, of course I
can keep a daily talley what else am I going to do? Go to work? Ha. :-)
I'll do the best I can with out you. see you there.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
http://www.triplediamond.org