Re: Another Binder Weekend?

Tom,

<< Most likely it'll be a long-term loaner to Mom for a winter rig... and
maybe
she'll make me loan her my Bikini top for it..  >>

I'm getting this really wierd picture in my head and it hurts. Between the
comments on the digest, and the time you spend on your Scouts, I'm no longer
convinced you have a job, and now I find out you wear a bikini top, and your
mom wants to borrow it. I'm truly confused. ;)

STeve