IH Gasket Numbers Anyone?

	New Week Morning,
I was looking last evening for firewood starter paper and I noticed a
pile of IH dealer leftover parts number sheets.  Pages and pages of
hand written numbers, very few descriptions.  This is the manifest
compilation from a semiload of IH parts.  Mostly big truck stuff I
am told.  Before I start my fire, can someone tell me the IH numbers
for Scout 392/196 improved cooling gaskets?  I could use a few sets
hanging around and if they are in this stack of numbers, I want to
get them.  The ex-IH dealer has no idea, but maybe I can use their
tabulation to relate an item within a certain crate.  So ...how about
a number for top and bottom end gasket sets, head, valve gaskets,
etc.... Dana44 big cover gasket ...whatever else is handy to grab.
Mark