RE: CNN lies? forward from the ORD

Dan,

Without a lot more info I wouldn't assume that the CNN poll is a fake.
There are a wide variety of reasons that could explain this discrepency:
  - The poll-taker is lying
  - The poll-taker had errors in his voting process
  - The poll-taker looked at incorrect/outdated vote summary information
  - CNN is lying
  - CNN has errors in their ballot process
  - CNN discovered a pattern to the fraudulent 1689 votes, and cancelled
    them
  - CNN has errors/delays in their vote counting process
etc, etc

Personally, I would be slow to trust somebody who tampers in this way with a
legitimate attempt to determine public opinion.

Ken Farmer