Re: Binder Weekend..

Well, I have two 727s to compare to.. but looking UP from the bottom (and
what a little area *that* is... I almost forgot how little clearance a
stock Scout II on stock tires has under there!) I can't say yeah or nay.

I'm hoping it's a 727... another race spare. ;-)

I'll know today.. hopefully the body comes off and I'll have a clear view
of the transmission then..

-Tom "back out to the shop" Mandera