Scout Sightings

First, there was a black Scout II, topless with a roll bar in the movie
that was on USA tonight, did not catch the name as I saw the Scout at
the very end, not sure if it apeared earlier.

Second, Yesterday I saw a 68 or 69 800 parked by Rt. 1 in College Park
Md. Was at an auto repair shop/used car dealer. I naturally stopped to
look at it. Did not look like it was forsale, had tags and an owners
stuff in side. Looked pretty good, only a little bit of rust. It was red
by the way. Was this anyone's truck? It had historic Maryland tags and
could belong to at student at University of Maryland.

David Nuenke
76 Scout II -Spirit of 76