Re: Another Binder Weekend?

"John A. Landry" wrote:
> >'72 SII - when will I get it started/done?
<SNIP>
> >'78 SII - New "stock" daily driver after I fetch it next month or so..
>
> This is getting *way* out of hand.  Don't you need some sort of license to
> run a wrecking yard?  I'd think especially so in a residential area. <grin>

*SHHHHH*  Not so loud!  I didn't mention the 6 other vehicles, 2
trailers, and 3 motorcycles..

Actually, while at the junkyard yesterday (no, not at home, the junkyard
across town) there was a kid looking for a throw-out bearing collar for
a Jeep T18 in a J20 pickup.. I mentioned I had a friend with a bunch of
Jeep parts (and actually we have the T18 from the J10 we parted out last
summer).. and I said something about Scouts.. he said, "Hey, there's a
guy over there (points).. what's that street behind Phoenix?.." to which
I replied, "Walnut" and he said, "Yeah.. there's a guy over there on
Walnut that has a whole bunch of Scouts.."  "Umm.. yeah.. I kinda know
that guy... <looking down and grinning>... that's ME!"

Uh oh.. I'm gaining infamy.. I dunno if that's good or bad!

-Tom