Re: More ignition

The aliens commander decided John Fleck <jlfleck@domain.elided> would make a
perfect specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>Ahh come on John back in the day when the girls were looking on didnt you
>want to be the one to fix the hot cheerleaders car in the parking lot....
>
>Me who did hoping to get a date or set up...umm I've said enough

No... I was an aimless drifter and a loner back in school.  When I got out
of federal prison for murder a few years later, the girls just flocked to
me like I was a magnet.  Go figure!

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |"A fear of weapons is a
Conservative Libertarian        | sign of retarded sexual
Life Member of the NRA          | and emotional maturity."
WA Arms Collectors              |                         - Sigmund Freud
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                   "General Introduction
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |                     to Psychoanalysis"