Re[4]: CBs revisited - John will speak again..

     Tom,

        The FRS radio is half the size of a pack of cigarettes, and has an
     antenna about 2.5" long.

        No engine noise, no tuning antennas, to trees in the way, no tall
     stuff on your truck, no drilling/mounting/soldering, voice activated,
     headset mike, or lapel mic, or throat mike.  Fits under a motorcycle
     helmet.  Uses between 2 and 5 AA or AAA batteries, lasts more than 18
     hours on one set.  Not to mention that I don't have to listen to the
     annoying reverb/echo/squeals/effects/roger-beeps/static.

        When should I stop?

     -Joel