Electric Wiper Motors for Scout 800

Hey folks,

It occurred to me that if I'm going to drive my Scout to Charlotte I
should probably have working windshield wipers.  Not strictly necessary I
realize (thanks to RainX) but definitely a plus.  So now I'm back to the
age old question of where to get electric wiper motors.

I saw an advertisement on the Binder Bulletin website some time ago for
bolt-in, electric wiper motor kits for a Scout 80/800.  The kit price was
high -- $250 I believe -- but since I'm pressed for time between now and
the Regionals I'm really interested.  Does anyone remember this ad and who
posted it?

Alan