Re: Swapping ratios front or rear

Hey, wait one darn second! I didn't LEAVE mud water in my tranny engine.
I pulled the tranny out straight way and rebuilt it. The engine I
changed the oil before I started it and that was when I found the mud.
BUT; I have yet to BLOW a hub off my truck. And I change my diff fluid
every time I run in any muck that may be deeper than the axle housing.
Even if it was just a stream crossing. I don't leave the same diff fluid
in from the time I bought the truck and the only reason I've changed it
was to install a Lock-rite in the front axle.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
http://www.triplediamond.org