Re: 304/T19/D300 swap

Jeff-

I feel for you, IH Brother!  Noone does the simplest project more often than I!!!  Takes me about five tries to get my points set right!  Don't even ask me about tranny/engine stuff!  However, as the back-cracking health care professional that I am studying to be, I would simply like to warn you to be very careful!  You are performing exactly the kind of thing that could set you very HIGH at risk for a back injury!  As if rolling around on the floor with several hundred pounds of iron/metal are not risky enough, the cold floor is going to put you at VERY high risk, as your muscles will want to contract/shorten, and if you pull/move/roll any of the heavy parts, you will be lengthening, then contracting them very specifically.  If the wrong ones get recruited to help at the wrong angle, as less than perfect form can cause to happen, you could get an ouchy!
Anyway, I know we're all adults, and I am not trying to gain business-I don't know where you live and I am not even out of school-but I have finally seen enough examples of how screwy back problems can get, and don't wish that on anyone!  Please be careful!

Michael