Re: funny idlle

    Thanks for the reply Steve. I checked for vacume leaks but couldnt find any.

now I have a new hypothis I'd like to share with everyone. I think my
intermintint
rough idle problem is due to the lack of a exaust manifold shroud. Would this
cause a poor idle while the ambient temp is low untill the engine fully warms
up?
Grant