IH toys

IHers,  A while ago we discussed the trademarks etc. on various
toys.  I found this on ebay and was curious to maybe hear some
comments on what is says in the description:

This First Gear Van with Farmall M is new in the box. These were
made in 1996 with the permission of Navistar and Case
Corporation. Later, Case retracted permission but it was too
late, these were in production. So, this is an unusual one due to
the situation. I would guess that you will not see a IH truck and
Farmall Tractor in the near future. These came from the Navistar
employee store. 1/34 scale, approx. 8" long and 3.5" tall. Two
available, high bidder has the choice of 1 or 2 at at 2 times the
final bid. FINAL BID IS EACH. Please add $5 S&H in the USA(each),
other countries additional. Thank you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=73956659

Kurt.