ok all...is there two types

Well I have been living in the dark for some time....and not my brain
either you smart @#$%'s out there. Actually its the guages lights that
are leaving me in the dark. I have been ripping my wiring apart trying
to narrow down my short. When I turn on the interior lights with the
knob on the light swithch, the fuse blows. When I open the door the
lights come on no problem. The way the IHC light switch works is by
grounding. when the door open's, it gets the ground and light comes,
when you turn the knob it grounds on the light switch itself and the
fuse blows. Wire 62 out of the light switch is not power. Is this
correct? I dont find anywhere in the light circut that would give the
dash lights power so to me 62 should be power not open. 62 out of the
light switch goes to a main junction behind the speed-o thats connected
to all interior guage lights. Get a new light switch right...wrong got
one and same @#$%. Well now that I have bulk head connectors all
interior lights unpluged I'm at a loss...someone help.

Jim