Moab '99

fellow 4 wheelers,

Got our assignmnets for Mab. We got all our first choices so, we'll be on:

3D Trail on Monday 3/29
Sevenmile Rim Trail on 3/30
Kane Creek Canyon on 3/31
Gold Bar Rim 4/1

This will be the first serious outing for the Scout. It was to be Maxine's first outing as driver, but with the recent surgery it is unlikely she will drive, though we are planning on her attendance.

At 7:00pm we will migrate to the Spanish Trail Arena for a Land Use Forum
hosted by the Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association (U4WDA) and Land Use Network
(LUN). This forum will provide information on fighting Public Land
closures (Moab trails are at stake), give away some awesome raffle prizes
and give you more time to socialize with your beloved list members.

Keep an eye open for us in town (we're staying at the Redstone Inn) and on the trail. See you!

/////
( / \ )
( O O )
Bob & Maxine Deruy mailto:BobXian@domain.elided