Re: exhaust bolts

Studs, studs STUDS!!  Bolts don't work 'cause you can't put them in from the
top. Hardware stores have threaded rod but it's like grade 0.

Of course, everybody here has a tap-and-die set, don't they- the quick way
to turn bolts into studs and save your butt in general more times than I can
count.

So yes, I will probably make my next set of studs out of SS bolts.