Electronic Distributor question

On 3/5/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "John Fleck" to write :

>  .
>
> QUESTION: Does anyone know of a company(Mallory?) that makes an electronic
> distributer that plugs into the MSD ignition boxes? I dont want to go
> points or Ignightor if there is such a beast.

sure., use the Mallory Unilite.. I am using it with the MSD and it's
no problem.
in fact the MSD instructions even show the wiring diagram...
remember to do two things though.. Use a series resistor with the Unilite
this will help it to last longer.. (its not really rated at that high
a voltage)
also pick up a mallory voltage spike filter and use that with the unilite

you can give Sam Solace at Century Performance Center  (775) 770-1057
  http://www.centuryperformance.com a call and ask him.. he seems to
know a ton about the mallory units''

Also I belive Summit (maybe Jegs) is having a sale on mallory units..
try calling them and asking ..

good luck..

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."