Re: Dixie Regionals/Nats

I'm not sure about Charlotte. There was fellow last year that wanted to
do a run friday night, but it rained and no one did it. I have to e-mail
SS anyway, so I'll ask about it.
As to Nats, the off-road portion was Bill T's project I believe and
until he gets home from Hawaii we have to wait and see. I know there was
discussion of filling the tough truck course with water to make it more
interesting.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
Keep Scoutin' and I'll be Travelalling along!
3 Scout II's and still counting!