roll bars

I am thinking of installing a roll bar in my 73 Scout II.  I would feel safer
when I take the top off assuming the roll bar was conected to something solid.
Has anyone seen or used any of the roll bars that are currently availible ( I
noticed that Super Scout Specialties and AT Scouts both sell them) and have
any feed back or opinions on which might be the best overall value, ie: cost,
quality, effectiveness.

TIA

Jim McGill
73 Scout II with 64,000 miles and a lot of rust.