Re: Thingy

>exhaust flow in the starboard pipe) closes and the gasses flow through the
>head and the manifold.

And out where?

This is great.  This thing is so basic it's really embarrassing... I can go
on for hours about EFI but ask me about this "thingy" and I just look a
little foolish.

BTW, it was an *huge* PIA to put back on the WM when the bolts came loose.
In fact, I think I remember switching to a stud because otherwise you had to
hold everything together with one hand including the bolt, and try to
blindly get a nut started on top.  You couldn't run the bolt down from the
top 'cause there wasn't enough clearance.

Anybody else have this problem, or am I just a klutz?