RMIHR, na ga da...;(

     Binders,

        Skull thickness aside, I just recognized that I will be unable to
     make the RMIHR in Colo. this year, due to the family reunion in NY the
     same weekend.  So, looks like Tulare, NWBRU and Nats, unless there is
     another that I should go to.  I'll probably fly to the NWBRU and Nats,
     unless I can arrange with someone to caravan, shift/drive out there.
     Long trips to say the least.  Tranny goes in this weekend,
     rain/shine/hell/highwater.  Gotta get back in the truck, miss that BIG
     Travelall.  Not too much respect in traffic on a moto, even if it's a
     BMW!

        -Joel

        '83 BMW R80 G/S PD "Claudia" I ride her daily!
        '76 Scout II 345/727 "Marianne" waiting for some love and TLC
        '75 Travelall 150 4wd 392/727 Tranny eater, to get fed this wknd
        '74 Travelall 150 2wd 392/727 Fiber floor candidate, sometime soon.