Re: Water crossing

> cross it again to get home. Question, what is the deepest water you guys
> have crossed and is their a fix for loosing all braking ability when the
> brake shoes are wet? Vehicle is a 72 Scout II.

The owner's manual in my mother's Jimmy suggests lightly riding the
breaks for a little while.  This is probably a lot easier to do in an
auto on the highway than it would be with a manual on a twistly trail...

Of course I can't say I'm speaking from experience...maybe in the spring
the scout will see some water tho,

-Chris