RE: ihc-digest V6 #606

That's less than an hour from my house!  I talked to my wife.  She wasn't
what you would call thrilled, but a real bonafide "parts" truck excites the
hell out of me.  I already have the garage taken up by my Scout, but I could
squeeze another truck in there.  What do you guys think I should do?

-Steven Miers
'74 Scout II, V8-345, 4spd