RE: Differential Cover Seals

Mark,

I don't know about the Permatex#2, but I used "The Right Stuff" on my
differentials.  It is a gasket maker that I read about on this list.  It
works great (I did this about 5 months ago.)  The rear was leaking around
the gasket pretty badly before, and now it doesn't leak at all.

-Steven
'74 Scout II V8-345, 4spd