RE: Choke as an engine brake? (fwd)

Tom,

Well... Lets' see.

You need to add the following code to the Projection Controls.

	if (throttle_position() == CLOSED)
            {
                  if(engine_rpm() > IDLE )
                  {
                       if(Jake_brake_switch() == ON)
                       {
                            close_jake_valve();
                            set_fuel_injector_on_time(0.0);
                            set_throttle_valve(FULL_OPEN);
                       }
                  }
            }

I haven't figured how to modify the Pro-Jection software at this level yet.

You'd have to make the exhaust valve, and the relief valve.  Give me a lathe
& mill and I can make them for you.  You'd have to limit the exhaust
pressure to about 8 atmospheres, that's all the compression we have.  I'm
not sure the exhaust manifold can take that kind of pressure.  The doughnut.
No, I think we'll have to come up with something else.

Steve