Re: Powder Coat

Durability and scratch resistance would be the 2 biggest benefits, it's also
almost always a flawless finish depending on the person/place doing the
coating.

MikeIIDC@domain.elided wrote:

> Sorry for the slightly off-digest question, but could someone off-digest
> explain to me the procedure and advantages of powder-coating?  I know
> nothing about it, but am curious.
>
> Michael

Kevin & Lisa Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
http://www.redhummer.net ICQ# 7653541
"It's not a matter of no one else being able to keep up. It's a matter
of no one else being able to follow." -from my Hummer poster