Re: Gas Tank Flush

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and MikeIIDC@domain.elided
were heard saying...

>You ought to be careful what jokes you use when it is me you're talking to!  I
>am just about simple enough to do it!!!  Not to mention lazy enough to think,
>"Yeah, that would work!"  Then, when I get hurt I could sue you-I do live in
>CA, after all!

Just think Mike, maybe you could get the Darwin award this year!  You'd be
famous and your name would live on forever... although the rest of you
wouldn't.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)