Mother of all Scout sighting

I was driving around the lake up here and spotted a 'stretched' scout! I
counted five (5) standard scout doors on the drivers side, couldn't see
the passenger side. The place where it was sitting rents bikes for the
trails around the lake.

PS in the Sunday paper was a '74 travelall 4X4 'good shape' about $2800
(I go to sit down and write and I can't find the add, sorry)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]