For Sale: 1974 IH 200 4X4.

Howdy!

Right now I am in the frame of mind to get rid of a few things...On the list
of getting rid of things is my prized 1974 IH 200 4X4..Yes you heard me
right, I wanna sell it!  OK here are juicy details:   345 V8, That runs
really strong, 727 Auto, 205 T-case, Recent tune up, Excellent brakes, Tight
front end linkage, the 4X4 works good..The truck is a driver and project in
progress, and I have some parts to throw into the deal...Asking price
$1,500, or will swap for derivable '61-71 Dodge 4X4..

Chris "Lube" Lublin
Lapeer MI,
lublin@domain.elided