(fwd) From John Hofstetter

Hey everybody,
I'm home for a few days, but didn't want to get too involved time-wise
by resubscribing to the digest.

I've asked John to post this first of all to just say "Hello", and
also to tell you about the Bergmans of Duluth, Minnesota.

I needed an auto hub for a 74 International Pickup, Model 200. I
called Super Scouts, and they very kindly referred me to the Bergmans.

David Bergman
1-800-594-9518
5315 Otsego St.
Duluth, Minnesota
55804

The Bergmans must have a field full of International vehicles because
they had the hub I needed and shipped it right out by priority mail.
They said that there was a post office near them, but that UPS was a
pain to get to, so I don't know how remote they are.

Anyway, before the hub got here, the son called me to tell me that his
Dad wanted me to know that I should put the hub on with new bolts, and
after I got home, I found a message on my answering machine asking me
if everything was OK with the hub, and thanking me for my business. I
recommend them to you as being really good people.

See you in Tulare before I see you back on the digest, but I miss you
"guys" and the digest.
John Hofstetter