Scout sighting

Theresa,

Vince Vaughn and a Scout in the same movie.

I am renting tonight.

Laura

"Hey all,

              I just rented Clay Pigeons with Vince Vaughn and Juaquin
Pheonix.  I
              must
              say, even though Vince Vaughn plays a psycho, he sure is
HOT!  oh,
              sorry,
              back to the IHC subject.  There is a scene where Clay is
walking up to
              Amanda's house (he just found out she was murdered) and
in the
              background it
              looks like there is a red Scout with a black top.  Can
anyone verify
              this?
              I paused it and went frame by frame and I'm pretty sure
its a Scout.
              Please, someone tell me if I just have the (not so)
dreaded IHCaholism
              and
              I'm hallucinating or did I really spot one."