Stupid junkyards.

After much calling around here, I found one and only one source of 8-lug 16"
Ford wheels.  You know what they wanted for them?  $35 apiece!!!  Sheesh.

As somebody on the list pointed out, you can mail order "wagon" wheels in
that size for $38.

What a big waste of time.  I'm going to get a nice custom (new) set in the
spring to "replace" the split rims, and just live with the 16.5's.  The
reason I put "replace" in quotes is that the new wheels will actually spend
most of their time on the WM, which currently has the 16.5's, and those
wheels will move to the TE.

Anyway, if anybody's still reading, I think I'm going chrome instead of
alloy- so I'm concerned about peeling and stuff.  Anybody have any opinions
(no, certainly not on this list <g>) of manufacturers to "get" and
manufacturers to "forget"???

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA